Megabyte Systems is the market leader in California property tax systems and has been in business since 1984. We provide property tax accounting and auditing solutions to county governments. Over half of the counties in California are currently utilizing our software to assess, manage and collect property taxes.
We currently have an entry level position for an Office Support Assistant.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Answering initial telephone calls or e-mail inquiries, writing up customer problems and assigning service tickets to support staff. Set up and coordination of customer, management and board meetings as required, as well as setting up online meetings. General office and reception duties.
We allow the flexibility to grow and progress within the company based on skills, interests and experience.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
• Motivated self-starters with good interpersonal skills
• Accuracy in written and verbal communications
• Ability to work in solo and team environments
• Fast learner with solid information retention
• Competent in basic PC skills
• Strong work ethic
• Professional and courteous manner
• Experience in a customer service role preferred but not essential
What we are offering as an employer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid vacation starting at two weeks, increasing to three weeks after two years and four weeks seven years
- 48 hours paid sick time per year
- 10 days of paid holidays
- 100% employer paid health care premiums for the employee and 50% paid family premiums – Megabyte currently offers plans with Kaiser Permanente and Sutter Health Plus
- 100% employer paid premiums for dental and eye care covering employees and family members
- Life insurance and disability benefits also offered
- 401(K) plan with employer matching currently set at 4% (must be employed for 12 months prior to enrollment)
*Pre-employment screening is required
*Not all submissions will result in a response
Submit resumes to HR@MegabyteSystems.com