Megabyte Systems is the market leader in California property tax systems and has been in business since 1984. We provide property tax accounting and auditing solutions to county governments. Over half of the counties in California are currently utilizing our software to assess, manage, and collect property taxes.
We’re currently seeking a driven and career minded individual who takes pride in top tier customer service to join our Support Analyst team. We put the customer first by making sure our products and support fulfill their needs. We allow the flexibility to shift and grow within the company based on skills, interests, and experience.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
• Motivated self-starters with customer facing experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in solo and team environments
• Fast learner with solid information retention
• Ability to train others, both face-to-face and remotely via Zoom, Teams, etc.
• Ability to prioritize and shift between multiple tasks
• Willingness to learn new things and challenge yourself
Specialized skills which are helpful but not required:
• SQL Database Experience
• Software Support Experience
• County Property Tax Experience
• Software Testing and/or Design Background
• Training and/or Public Speaking Background
What we’re offering as an employer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid vacation starting at two weeks, increasing to three weeks after two years and four weeks seven years
- 48 hours paid sick time per-year
- 10 days of paid holidays
- 100% employer paid health care premiums for the employee and 50% paid family premiums – Megabyte currently offers plans with Kaiser Permanente and Sutter Health Plus
- 100% employer paid premiums for dental and eye care covering employees and family members. Life insurance and disability benefits also offered.
- 401(K) plan with employer matching currently set at 4% (Must be employed for 12 months prior to enrollment).
*Pre-employment screening is required
*Not all submissions will result in a response